Saturday, August 27, 2011

Not ranting at the moment.

So here I am, sitting in bed at 4 AM in my boxers, listenin' to toes by the Zac Brown Band. And I love my life. I went to the fair earlier with my best friend, met up with a girl who I was going to maybe hook up with, it didn't happen, so we left her. We walked around a bit, talked to some people, had fun, then we decided to split and just drive for a bit. We drove for about an hour and a half, just driving and talking and I gotta say it was the best fuckin' night I've had in so long. And I loved it. So if any of you are having a shitty day, or you need something to cheer you up, go out and hang out with your best friend. It's a pretty fun time. We joked around, laughed, drank monsters and ate gas station boneless rib sandwhichs. God damn, I wish I could do this every day. Expect a few posts soon, I start school Monday so goodluck, all that bullshit, ADIOS FOR NOW WORLD! <3
STAY GOLD! :)

3 comments:

  1. :) I feel so happy reading this!! I'm glad you had such a good time with your best friend, even though you didn't get to hook up with that girl. So many things in life to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man it's good to have a best friend to hang with. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True that, bro's before ho's anyways! lol +followed

    ReplyDelete